Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sorry for the lack of post / Job Search / Nurburgring

Dear readers,

I am sorry for the lack of post these past 4 weeks. Lets just say I had some computer problems, but I am now up and running.

I have also been working hard on making this passion of cars, motorcycles and overall this lifestyle into a career. I have been been networking and sending out resumes like no ones business. So if you are a reader and also work at one of these amazing companies that post about, please dont hesitate to contact me. http://www.linkedin.com/in/burtoni

As a sorry, here are some amazing photos of the Nurburgring. Imagine driving an F2 or Audi R8 LMS around this track at full speeds. Yeah, I bet that brought a smile to your face. You are welcome.

Sincerely

Joey Burtoni

JBBurtoni2@gmail.com