Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Automotive Infatuation is on Etsy!


I'm proud to announce that I have established an Automotive Infatuation shop on Etsy. This is one of many steps that will take this blog to a different level, transforming it into something more than just your average blog that talks, rants and reports on cars.



Check out the shop by clicking here. New items will be added all the time, so bookmark it and check back often.



I know, with a name like Etsy the site must only appeal to women who like silk flowers and teacups with flapper girls on them, right? That's what I thought initially, until my wife showed me there are a quite a few "manyly" things on the site. It makes sense, though, since wives, girlfriends and daughters all buy things for the men in their life. If they're already on Etsy, it's a great place to appeal to them. From what I've been able to tell, there is an undercurrent of men who like cars, sports and such on the site.

So go check out the store and comment on this post if you want to tell me what you think. I have been doing art for years and years and have drawn a few cars, but until now I haven't really started spreading my wings, using my passion for cars as a constant inspiration for my art. So far I'm liking the results. Like I said before, this is only the beginning, but so far I think it's a good start. Oh, and all the pictures in this post are products anyone can buy from the store, so I hope you like them!